Monday, March 1, 2010

EAT ME

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland will  be coming out soon, a loonnnggg time in the making. Which I bet will mean a burst of whimsical fashion.. again :)

Remember this from Gwen Stefani in 2006?
  

So far a couple of great items have popped up on the scene including..

(Alice inspired shoes by Nicholas Kirkwood - style.com)


(Tom Binns + Stella McCartney collaboration - style.com)

It's all exciting stuff. I love a good excuse for costume-like fashion. Some of the pieces remind me of a vogue spread by Annie Leibovitz in 2008 (I think?):  

The movie comes out this Thurs for us. Yipeeee!!!
      
    
That's all for now, must dash.. I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! :)
x

2 comments:

  1. love this post! I cant wait to see this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm i thought i posted a reply?
    anyway. ME TOO! visual feast and 3D and johnny depp.. goodo

    ReplyDelete